Music In Our Schools Month (MIOSM) is the annual celebration that promotes high quality music education programs in schools. During the month, Thelma Jones will highlight music the week of March 25-29, 2019.
TJE will participate in the “Music Connects Us” themed Spirit Week by celebrating through dress:
Your attire must meet school dress code!
- Monday – “Music Ties us Together!” Wear a Tie to celebrate how music brings people together.
- Tuesday – “Inside Out Day” Wear your clothes inside out to celebrate how music touches our feelings and emotions.
- Wednesday – “Sunglasses Day” Wear your sunglasses to show how music is cool.
- Thursday - "Opera Day" Dress up fancy today as if you were going to the Opera or Symphony. (don't forget shoes for PE)
- Friday – “Life would be CRAZY without music!” Crazy Hair Day! Style it any way you want.